If you’re reading this, you’re part of a vital statewide network that’s creating positive change for charter schools and the public education system as a whole. Grassroots constituent power makes a difference!
We encourage you to read about our Policy Priorities.
INCS offers lots of tips and tools to help you impact policy decisions as a grassroots advocate. Our Grassroots Toolkit shows you how to put a “human face” on the issue of charter schools. Some of the sections include:
- Grassroots Advocacy 101
- Suggestions for Year-Round Grassroots Advocacy Activities
- Ten Tips for “Printable” Letters to the Editor
- Top Ten Tips for Calling Your Decision-Maker
- Ten Steps for Writing Your Decision-Maker
- Seven Steps for Emailing Your Decision-Maker
INCS can also help you find your elected officials and other advocacy resources. View a slideshow from our annual Charter Lobby Day! Make sure you’re up to date on all INCS events and programs